We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we have set up a patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you receive. We will contact you via email or in the post and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn't take too much of your time.
We aim to gather patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally, please download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to us.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form.
Many thanks for your time and assistance.
Patient Participation Results
Since May 2011 we have been developing a Patient Reference Group. We produce an annual report with an action plan that also details what we have improved following your suggestions. Please see below for the results.
Friends and Family Test
Each month we ask the following question to patients who visit the surgery:
How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
Below are our results:
|Month||Extremely likely||Likely||Neither likely or unlikely||Unlikely||Extremely unlikely||Don't know|
Feb 2016 1 0 0 0 1 0
March 2016 1 0 0 0 0 0
April 201630 0000
May 201610 0000
June 201620 0000
July 201610 0000
Aug 201630 0000
Sept 201620 0000
Oct 201650 0000
Nov 201630 0000
Dec 201651 0000
Comments from the friends and family test:
- We have always had a good service from our GPs practice and see no reason to make any changes
- Listening and giving constructive feedback. Caring and understanding. Thank you
- Yes I would recommend our GP practice due to good care
- I think the staff are very friendly and helpful
- Easily accessible. Easy appointment system - especially now providing weekend services. Always seen children same day if urgent
- I've been able to make an emergency appointment on the same day of asking
- Quick appointment, no waiting, within 2 days. Dr Raffi is a good listener
- Appointments are always spot on! Staff and all Doctors are friendly and caring.
Infection Control Survey
We carried out an infection control survey with our patients in February 2016. Click here for the results.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.